 Marketplace / Auctions / 10934
Re: AUCTIONBRICK.COM is returning!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:11:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, CJ De Groff wrote:
I have been informed that there is a new owner of Auctionbrick.com, and he will
be opening the site very soon.

From what I understand this will be our lego only auction site, as the Bricklink
one has ended.

I am hoping that the new owner will give us more details soon, but for now... go
to AuctionBrick.com for more information.

Thanks :)

Hello Everyone

This is reply is telling everyone that auctionbrick.com is now up and running. I
would to thank you to Matt (lugnet member and former owner of auctionbrick.com)
for of his help in getting the site back up running again.

More details to follow.

Thanks