 Marketplace / Auctions / 10935
Re: AUCTIONBRICK.COM is returning!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:47:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Larson wrote:

Hello Everyone

This is reply is telling everyone that auctionbrick.com is now up and running. I would to thank you to Matt (lugnet member and former owner of auctionbrick.com) for of his help in getting the site back up running again.

More details to follow.

I mentioned your auction site on the BLink forum since like was mentioned, all auctions have now been removed from BrickLink. Good luck with your site now that you have less competition!