 Marketplace / Auctions / 10927
Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2009 13:41:47 GMT

All right! I took December off and finally got the last of my smaller lots ready to go. After these auctions I have larger lot of mixed pieces I am getting ready to list next week hopefully. On to this week’s offerings:

Huge mini-fig lot with over 400 figures and other body parts and accessories. Lot is new and used mixed with most being used.

Small lot of small vehicles including 6516 Moon Walker, construction vehicles, and a 6358 Snorkel Squad firetruck. and others.

Monorail rails and support stanchions and 6990 instructions

Lot of Samsonite bricks, partial or possibly complete starter sets, empty boxes, and assorted 70’s wheels, big people, and jointless mini-figs

Over 2 pounds of stickered and printed bricks and slope pieces

Partial Exxon 6375 Gas Station set missing vehicles and mini-figs, includes instructions, box, gas station with most stickers; lot also includes bits and instructions for 6378 Shell stations - this lot is a relist from September, high bidder did not pay

Small Classic Space Mini-Fig and accessory lot

Over 3 pounds of new and used tiles: plain, printed, grills and one-studded plates, see pics

5600 Radio Control Racer, new, never used, set and instructions only, no original box.

Boat hull and seaport lot, includes cargo pieces and crane supports and more

Over 2 pounds of hinged plates and turntables and hitches including magnets