 Marketplace / Auctions / 10926
10925  |  10927
Subject:
ebay - Old Brown Brick and Black Roof Bulk Blow-Out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:08:02 GMT

I have several auctions on ebay this week (ending Saturday Dec. 13) featuring a
bunch of bricks, plates and tiles in the Old Brown color.  These are all new
bricks still in the bags in which they were packaged and purchased several years
ago.  I also have a bunch of black roof bricks (low, high slopes - corners and
peaks!) available.

You can check out these auctions and several others (some great stocking
stuffers!) at the following page:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/supernerd23

Thanks for looking.

Greg