 Marketplace / Auctions / 10941
10940  |  10942
Subject:
(auctions)INSTRUCTIONS from '90s [Pirates] [Town] [Castle] [Space]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:28:57 GMT

check out my ebay auctions that end in a few hours. I have several groups of
instructions from the 1990's ( a few '89 Pirates got in there as well). Also
some single minifigs in new condition. Check 'em out at
http://shop.ebay.com/brix303/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks...Aaron