 Local / United States / Oregon / 21
Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:57:05 GMT

Today my son and I went to see the PNLTC Track being setup.  I've
been taking pictures on and off, and have just uploaded them to
for people who are interested in seeing a little more detail of
what is going on.

--
  David Schilling