 Events / 122
Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:04:14 GMT

In lugnet.events, David Schilling writes:
Today my son and I went to see the PNLTC Track being setup.  I've
been taking pictures on and off, and have just uploaded them to
for people who are interested in seeing a little more detail of
what is going on.

--
David Schilling

Dear LEGO:
  How much to buy straight track by the case?
   (  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=11140  )

  I'm *sure* the GMLTC would be HAPPY to buy a case or two...

JohnG, GMLTC