 Events / 123
Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:31:53 GMT

In lugnet.events, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.events, David Schilling writes:
Today my son and I went to see the PNLTC Track being setup.  I've
been taking pictures on and off, and have just uploaded them to
for people who are interested in seeing a little more detail of
what is going on.

--
David Schilling

Cool layout! How long is that SNAP bridge from pillar to pillar?

Ben

The ZNAP bridge is 22 feet long and is a true suspension bridge.  The end
pieces are weighted with 20 pounds of pennies each!  A big WOW to Wayne for
building this monster!

_ _
Scott Smallbeck
smallbeck@contactics.com