 Events / 119
Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 05:38:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dwayne Towell writes:
The Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club presents a Guinness world record
LEGO train track display at the Center House in Seattle Washington.

I think I can make make it! Looking forward to my family's spur of the moment
trip from Spokane.
Any LUG or LTC member willing to help with crowd control, setup, operation,
etc. etc. is invited to attend and help out. The building will be open from
9am
I'm only 12, but if there's anything I could do, count me in. My dad has a
digital camera if you need it, but it looks like you've allready got that
coverd.

Also I have a whopping 4 or 5 pieces of monorail track I could bring if you
wanted me to bring it.

See you there,

-Jonathan