 Local / United Kingdom / 9491
Re: Best Pick a Brick Store?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:14:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Timothy Gould wrote:
Let me try twisting your arm again. I really doubt you'll regret it and it could
be a once in a lifetime experience. The rides are crappier than what you get in
most themeparks so you can ignore them spend most of your time there just
looking at Miniland and the other models and shopping. I should be getting paid
for this advertising ;)

Tim

I've never been to any of the parks and I have a free weekend during a business
trip to London. You just earned a commission if I go to LegoLand!