 Local / United Kingdom / 9477
  Best Pick a Brick Store?

Hi to the UK! I am traveling to the UK in September, and would like to include a bit of lego shopping. Unfortunatly infomation is a bit light, so I wonder if anyone here could help with a few queries? Which of the Pick-A-Brick Lego stores has the (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Best Pick a Brick Store?

(...) Hi Chris, Firstly, which part of the country will you be in? The UK is tiny compared to Aus but it still makes a difference. One day of shopping is a lot more shopping if you go to a PaB nearby. Brickish association has a bulk tracker (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Best Pick a Brick Store?

(...) Thanks Tim, My wife and I are going to Scottland and ending our trip in Edinburgh, after that I have 1 day of shopping + 1 day to get to the plane. So we can go to any store, but not all shops, I guess I'm trying to find out if any particular (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Best Pick a Brick Store?

(...) Thanks Tim, My wife and I are going to Scottland and ending our trip in Edinburgh, after that I have 1 day of shopping + 1 day to get to the plane. So we can go to any store, but not all shops, I guess I'm trying to find out if any particular (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Best Pick a Brick Store?

(...) Hi Chris, I'm not aware of any super PaB store. The best Lego store in many ways is Busy Bee in Manchester (where I live) because it has a good selection of old sets but it has no PaB. It might help if you can be more specific about what (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Best Pick a Brick Store?

(...) Hi Tim, (...) What I'm mostly after is: - slopes (all types) - wedges - wings - plates (blue/yellow/white) - bricks (blue/yellow/white) - other greebling style pieces (mostly minifig stuff) Not really after: - Technic (any) - Red and Black of (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Best Pick a Brick Store?

Hi Chris, I've only been to three PaBs: Birmingham, Milton Keynes and Legoland (which wasn't at the best time) so this may not be the best summary but I'll go ahead. Perhaps other people can cover the stores I've not been too. (...) These are good (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Best Pick a Brick Store?

(...) I've never been to any of the parks and I have a free weekend during a business trip to London. You just earned a commission if I go to LegoLand! (18 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Best Pick a Brick Store?

(...) What kind of error - this should be accessible to non-members. You could try deep links like (URL) for the LEGOLAND Windsor inventory. During the park opening season last year this had the largest selection, but we don't know what it will be (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)