 Local / United Kingdom / 9477
9476  |  9478
Subject:
Best Pick a Brick Store?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:04:31 GMT

Hi to the UK!

I am traveling to the UK in September, and would like to include a bit of lego
shopping.  Unfortunatly infomation is a bit light, so I wonder if anyone here
could help with a few queries?

Which of the Pick-A-Brick Lego stores has the largest range of pieces?
How is PaB priced?
Do they do duty-free?

I'm mostly interested in the Pick-A-Brick service, as we poor Australians do not
have this yet.  A good collection of sets would also rate highly.

I'm looking to spend around UK$800+ (Pounds), but unfortunatly I only have about
1 day for shopping, so any help here would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Chris.