 Local / United Kingdom / 2212
Re: Thumbnail images (was: Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 12:12:30 GMT

   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=Fabuland

That's better. It makes it slower to load, but worthwhile, I think.

Whew! -- That's awesome!  I remember what it's like to scan a lot of sets
and how crazy and time consuming it can get.  :-)  One day back in 1996,
I scanned 200 Space and......man.......it must've taken me 20 hours • straight
one weekend with a 12-pack of Coke and no sleep.

I did trains, Technic, AZ and Space, but not all in one hit. Grahame did
pirates, castle and town. The only large gap in our jount collection (albeit
1000's of miles apart!) is in early Town sets.

Huw