 Local / United Kingdom / 2168
Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:31:26 GMT

Thanks for your excellent feedback...

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:384687CB.7AD5E2E4@voyager.net...
Huw Millington wrote:

I confirm lack of underline, and worse, I don't see the blue either. But
the pointer DOES change to a finger.

That's how I see it too. I'll probably put some code in to detect Netscape
browsers and use a different style sheet to solve this. Was the 'Quick
Search' entry box at the top of the window? It didn't appear when I just
looked from NS4.6. Again a CSS problem...

Looks brill. Very sharp layout overall...

Thanks.

I see you're using Hitbox. I like those guys. One of their techies, who
I had occasion to correspond with, is a lurker at least on RTL if not
here.

Yes, the stats you can get with their HitBox client application are amazing!
Their ad. is a small price to pay for such useful information.

Your "how you can help" page should have some sort of a link back to
"How to mail us" or some such, maybe even a form to fill out??

Good idea. There are mail links around, but you won't necessarily have
noticed them due to the aforementioned problem :-)