 Local / Nederland / *1924 (-20)
  eigen setjes op Legoworld

Hi, Op Legoworld '06 stond een man die eigen setjes van o.a. de Sik verkocht. Heb een kaartje van hem meegenomen maar ben die kwijt. Weet iemand het adres van zijn website? Alvast bedankt! Jeroen de Haan (17 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  My find of the day at brickshelf.com

Hi to all trainheads! While checking Brickshelf for new train MOCs I came along this familiar looking model: (URL) belongs to a Dutch speaking "Niels" with a German homepage address: (URL) wonder that Niels is presenting this "MOC" under his own (...) (17 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl)

  LEGO®WORLD 2006, the Netherlands

Dear LEGO fans, From October 19 to 24, LEGO®WORLD will be held in Zwolle, The Netherlands. During the past years it has become on of the largest LEGO events around the world, with in 2005 over 48,000 visitors. It has become such an success as a (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu)

  FreeLUG : Summer AFOLs Days 2006

Summer is now on and if you are on holidays around the 14th/16th of July, FreeLUG is organising its 4th Summer AFOLs Days close to Toulouse at Ayguesvives, south of France. (URL) You'll find much more details on the event on the following article on (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.be, FTX)

  XXII Italian Legofest in Ballabio, northern Italy (near Milan)

XXII Legofest is coming for the first time in Ballabio (near Lecco, Northern Italy, not far from Milan). The show will take place on 1st and 2nd July 2006. Saturday 1 will be reserved to the AFoL/luggers. Sunday 2 will be an open exhibition. See all (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: 8421 Speed build new record

Hmm, it is time to respond to this message! At LEGO World in Zwolle, the Neherlands, five members of De Bouwsteen set the record at 1 hour, 19 minutes and 2 seconds, timed by Jan Beier. This was on monday october 24th. I was one of the five (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  'The Avontuur' A Zeppelin

I've finally got around to posting some MOCs over the last few days and this is my favourite. Please let me know what you think. It's my first non-space moc on-line. (URL) moderation: (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.nl) !

  Re: 8421 Speed build new record

(...) Congratulations to our European competitors and friends! Kevin (former world record holder for 8421) Clague (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  8421 Speed build new record

During the Bricking Bavaria 2005 weekend, oct 22-23, an attempt was made to trash the 8421 speed build record set at BrickFest 2005, at 1 hour 48 minutes something. I'm happy to report the record is back in Europe again, thanks to a Dutch/German (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Strongest bridge contest at LEGOWorld 2005

Hello, FreeLUG (with the agreement of organizators) would like to organize a building contest : build the strongest bridge with LEGO Parts. If you like building bridge with LEGO parts, and want to test the resistance of it, this challenge is for you (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.org.fr.freelug, lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  The Great Ball Contraption at LEGOWorld

Hello European AFOL :-) FreeLUG (French LUG) would like to do a big (URL) Ball Contraption> at LEGOworld this year. we have about ten modules at this time. To increase the size of this (URL) GBC>, we would like to invite all AFOL, who planned to (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.be, FTX) !!

  Re: Vertaling voor MLCad 3.20 gereed!

Er zaten nog een paar foutjes in! De nieuwe aangepaste versie staat online! "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:IMIHrs.F84@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Vertaling voor MLCad 3.20 gereed!

De Nederlandse vertaling van MLCad 3.20 is gereed en te downloaden op: (URL) wordt ook beschreven hoe je het moet installeren en activeren. Mocht je nog foutjes en/of typo's vinden, laat dit dan a.u.b. even weten per mail of antwoord op dit bericht. (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Summer Afols Day : FRANCE, Reims 9-10 July 2005

English and dutch after french Après Rennes en 2003 et Grenoble en 2004, cette année Freelug a le plaisir de vous inviter pour "les Summer Afol’s Days" à Reims, durant le week-end du 9 et 10 juillet 2005 Cet été le centre international de (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.fr.freelug, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) And what better place to cool off ;-) Oh, he's getting used to the weather (temp 31 deg C). Attired in T-shirt, shorts and sandals he's better dressed than us locals. He's getting quite adept with a pair of chopsticks, refusing to use fork and (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...e.DOT.com> schreef in bericht news:ICpFoy.17Ir@lugnet.com... (...) Cool! So this is why you went to Singapore! Damn Lar, Janey said you lived like a king and she was right! Jeroen (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) Oh, ok. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to add annotations to the pics in Brickshelf. So, if you'll look at the last (group) pic: the one in front is Daniel. In the back row, from left to right: LP, CS, Eddie, Jomain and Wee Yeh. You (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) I know who Larry is (how could I not?). I wanted to know who the others were :-) -Orion (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact