 People / 4327
Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 03:55:17 GMT

In lugnet.people, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.people, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   Who’s who in the pictures? I’m one of those people that’s curious what the face is like behind the name.

He’s the happy looking one in this pic:-)

I know who Larry is (how could I not?). I wanted to know who the others were :-)

-Orion