 People / 4347
Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:28:35 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com> schreef in
bericht news:ICpFoy.17Ir@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people, Chio Siong Soh wrote:

I have piccies too, just need to upload them.

Cool! So this is why you went to Singapore!
Damn Lar, Janey said you lived like a king and she was right!

Jeroen