 Trains / 28030
28029  |  28031
Subject:
My find of the day at brickshelf.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:53:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi to all trainheads!

While checking Brickshelf for new train MOCs I came along this familiar looking
model:

which belongs to a Dutch speaking "Niels" with a German homepage address:
http://www.lego.cwsurf.de/

I wonder that Niels is presenting this "MOC" under his own copyright mark, since
this is definitely not his creation. Since he is not selling or marketing this,
I am way more amused than upset, but wonder what is his intention.

Leg Godt,

Ben

P.s.: this is my original creation from summer 1993 (if I remember it right)

  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com

(...) lol Here's is my first clue: (URL) (hehe, it says "BENEKE" on the side:-) (...) It's still a clear violation of Brickshelf ToS-- you should drop a line to Kevin to get this folder deleted. (...) make a real appearance until the mid-nineties... (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)
  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com

(...) (2 URLs) he thinks it's OK to call his instructions "MOCs"? ROSCO (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com // galleries are deleted now

(...) homepage as well as from brickshelf. James Mathis' center beam car has now gotten a credit (at least I haven't noticed that yesterday). So things have moved to the better. The URL with LEGO.cwsurf is of course still a bit risky, but that is (...) (18 years ago, 3-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com

(...) I guess it is the teenage boy, Nielstreinenfan or so, he is harmless but don't allow him into your MSN ;) Hope you visit it again. post was already too long ago. Greetz Johan (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)