 Trains / 28049
Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com // galleries are deleted now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:08:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J Railton wrote:

   Yes - and isn’t it great when someone gives credit to the previous person who copied your design...?

Kind of like Chinese Whispers with a Thomas MOC. The wheel arches are curved and the end of the tank is smoother, but he’s around a brick taller. The funnel’s gone a funny shape too. I don’t suppose these bodies separate from the chassis easily either.

I notice he’s changed shade and had his nose hitched up (though he’ll probably deny it; Michael Jackson does). I wonder what’s next? In the meantime, I wouldn’t leave your kids alone with a Thomas MOC, just to be on the safe side...

Jason R

I am ilove1981 and I guess he was copied because I put an easy-to-follow LDraw file up in my BrickShelf space. Anyone who downloads the .MPD should notice the first line which credits Jason for the original design. LBaixinho isn’t crediting me with the design, only the build instructions.

And yes, the body easily separates from the chassis actually! ;-)

Martin