 Adventurers / 2179
2178  |  2180
Subject:
'The Avontuur' A Zeppelin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:32:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've finally got around to posting some MOCs over the last few days and this is
my favourite. Please let me know what you think. It's my first non-space moc
on-line.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Nabii/Adventurers/Zeppelin/001-the-avontuur.jpg

After moderation:

Cheers!