 Announcements / 3166
3165  |  3167
Subject:
XXII Italian Legofest in Ballabio, northern Italy (near Milan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:21:54 GMT

XXII Legofest is coming for the first time in Ballabio (near Lecco,
Northern Italy, not far from Milan).
The show will take place on 1st and 2nd July 2006.

Saturday 1 will be reserved to the AFoL/luggers.
Sunday 2 will be an open exhibition.

See all details at the following link:

http://itlug.maino.org/itlug_20060701/English/Ballabio_locandina_English.php

The exhibition takes place in a school structure with more than 500 square
meter of space available for your buildings. We don't have any lack of space!
What can you show?
It's simple: everything's made of Lego parts!

Please note that we're organizing the Great Ball Contraption and a robotic
match.

ALL LUGGERS FROM ALL THE WORLD ARE INVITED!

If you want to take part to the event, please refer to the following
link:

http://itlug.maino.org/itlug_20060701/English/Iscrizione_Itlug_English.php

Please note that the registration is free of charge. We can
arrange hotels or camping for you. Don't be afraid to ask for help on how to
reach the meeting.

XXII Legofest gives the opportunity of a big international meeting and a
weekend between the mountains!

We'll wait for you!

Sincerely
Marco Chiappa