 Local / Australia / 11773
Re: Dear Australian AFOL's...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:44:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
(A lot...)

Oh Mel, there just aren't enough of us to fill the space... only about 30 or so
by the last Roll Call :(  So no Brickfest-type event for us unless we get
more... and probably no interest from official dudes either :(

Hey, the Danish fan group is having their first Brickfest type event next month
for about the same amount of people. Not trying to start a competition or
anything, just sayin....
What?  Denmark is getting their act together?  We must beat them!  Aussies
Unite! :P

And United we are.... (are we? ;)) - about time Denmark had one... after all
they have a Legoland!

Hey! Our LUG was formed only last year June the 7th... But our club did go to
LEGOLAND last october! ;)

Anyway, Denmark does have the advantage of being smaller than Tasmania... For
national events, tyranny of distance is important ;)

If only you knew...! Actually it´s hard enough to get people to go from one end
of the country to the other. Yes, even in Denmark... :)

<snip>

Kecia
Denmark