 Local / Australia / 11755
Re: Dear Australian AFOL's...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:03:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jake McKee wrote:
Displays are terrific, of course, and you don't have to do huge ones. I know
tons of groups that do small 2 person displays as well as large, all club
displays.

What about getting the word out via other Australian community sites? For
instance, if you think that comic book fans in AUS would be interested,
jump on a discussion board and point them to your Web site.

Or drop flyers in hobby shops, local toy stores, college campuses, etc.

Hey! We could give out comic books! They'd pour in! ;-)

Cheers

Richie

(Away from usual PC, so no sig picture!)