 Local / Australia / 11742
Re: Dear Australian AFOL's...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:19:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
Dear AFOL's...

<cut>

...I'm going to dream here...

I'm going to dream of a large, exciting... all AFOL fans (and more), getting
in... arranging and helping out... sometime next year, since planning takes
yonks as well as waiting for people to reply ;) - somewhere central to most for
easy access... I want to see LEGO getting in and helping and any affiliated
companies... I want it to be so cool that international LEGO fans would want to
come along and enjoy the Aussie LEGO-expo type thingy... We'd have a huge famous
Aussie-style barbeque (Barbie, Mate :)) and loads of glorious MOCS and wonderful
models to look at (LEGO models, not women, sorry ;))... and and and... ok... I
woke up...

But, if all effort was put in... this could be more than just a dream... but an
actual event... I live to see the dream... now let's smell it!!!

Back to sleep...

Love,

       Mel

P.S sorry, no clones (or clowns) allowed ;)

'AUSBrick2005! - We're Alive'

;)