 Local / Australia / 11743
Re: Dear Australian AFOL's...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:56:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
(A lot...)

Oh Mel, there just aren't enough of us to fill the space... only about 30 or so
by the last Roll Call :(  So no Brickfest-type event for us unless we get
more... and probably no interest from official dudes either :(

So how do you spread the message?  Well, I think public displays are the only
way, stuff like the train shows.  Are there more/other ways we can show our
skillz off to the general public?  Any other venues that would like a Lego
display?  No idea :P

P.S sorry, no clones (or clowns) allowed ;)

No clowns?  That's me out then :P

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/coghilla/BUGS/bugs15/dsc03755.jpg

Michael