 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 790
Re: Important additions to my last posting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 01:45:41 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Then, in the evening when I just came back home, I got *another* phone call
from LEGO S@H Europe and one of the managers wanted to talk to me (Claire
Williams). She told me that she has SEEN MY posting on lugnet.com AND on
1000steine.de and that she would like to help me if possible.

Cool! I think this is one of the most positive messages we have seen from TLC
that they really do want to reach out to us. I'd almost hazard that this is
more positive than Brad's involvement here.

To those that feel that TLC "just doesn't get it [the net]", I think this is a
sign that they do "get it" (or at least realize they don't quite "get it" and
want to "get it").

Frank