 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 786
Re: Important additions to my last posting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:47:29 GMT

Christian Gemuenden wrote:

Hi all again!!!!

<snip>

Actually, the woman I talked to was called
"Claire Williams" a very friendly and helpful LEGO employee

Hmmm.... Susan's daughter, perhaps;-)

All seriousness aside, thanks for sharing, Christian-- I think that is a great
example of how things are going to be different from now on IMO.  I really
believe that TLC has turned the proverbial corner in terms of its marketing
strategy, and that the best it yet to come.

-John

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479

<snip>