 Dear LEGO / 2485
  S@H Germany, joke of the new century

Hi One of the german Lego Forum members just tried to order something from the new S@H Germany, what a joke, sorry we don't have that, sorry we don't have this,sorry that is US only, its not suppose to be in the German catalog, then the girl told (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

You should probably post this to the newgroup lugnet.lego.direct so that TLC will actually read it -- presuming that is your intention. Here it's more like preaching to the choir... -- Richard (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  I still can't believe it's true! ()was: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

Hi all, the guy that actually contacted LEGO this morning was me, but Paul: Thanks a lot for mentioning it here already. If anyone wants to know what excactly happened, read on. And Brad, I hope you read this as well! Since I am very excited about (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I still can't believe it's true! ()was: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) I have to admit that I wasn't exactly thrilled when I saw what is available through S@H over here in the Netherlands (from what I saw it's about the same as in Germany). The list is twice as short as the US version. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Important additions to my last posting!

Hi all again!!!! I know I am replying to my own e-mail, but something GREAT happened that pushed my dissapointment at least a far step away, although I am still sceptic. Wow, please let me share the latest news, since it's been an interesting story! (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

(...) I think that is great that a manager called you on this. I have some thoughts and questions on this. Did she say specifically that she called you because of your postings on the Web? It is possible that the managers/trainers are actively (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

(...) <snip> (...) Hmmm.... Susan's daughter, perhaps;-) All seriousness aside, thanks for sharing, Christian-- I think that is a great example of how things are going to be different from now on IMO. I really believe that TLC has turned the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:39C67132.AF7873...est.net... (...) great (...) I agree :-) I have been reading this group for quite a while and it saddened me that the majority of posts have a negative tone. For some strange (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

Hi Ben, the entire story has been pretty easy, so here's a short version that may hopefully answer all your questions: I called LEGO S@H early this morning and I was very excited about how it works. I couldn't wait to place my first order. However, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

Hey Frank, I've been one of the most optimistic ones among all. I didn't like all these negative tones either, since I was too happy about each and ervery small step forward that Brad Justus announced. I kept believing that everything will be (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

(...) Cool! I think this is one of the most positive messages we have seen from TLC that they really do want to reach out to us. I'd almost hazard that this is more positive than Brad's involvement here. To those that feel that TLC "just doesn't get (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Important additions to my last posting!

(...) Yes this is very encouraging news.... very encouraging. And I expect more little bugs in the future, but by the sound of it, TLC is on top of it. And it is very gratifying to see that we are listened to after all. (God Bless you KKK and the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)