 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6240
Re: LEGO instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:03:26 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kerry Raymond wrote:
What email address are you using to contact them? I'll moan too bcause it's
not working for me and I'm not doing anything that might offend them.

Great idea Kerry! I initially contacted them via the contact form on the
website. They have opened a problem ticket, so I'm communicating via that system
now, but if any other aussies are experiencing this problem, it can't hurt to
let them know.

http://www.lego.com/eng/service/contactus.asp

ROSCO