 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6222
6221  |  6223
Subject:
LEGO instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 02:00:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For almost a week now, I have been unable to download instructions from the LEGO
site: http://www.lego.com/eng/buildinginstructions/ I have been getting a page
saying "Server Error", no matter which instructions I choose. I sent an email
off, but got no reply, and then asked some other people, and found that many are
not getting the same error.

I would be interested to know why it is working for some people and not others?

Thanks

ROSCO