 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6230
Re: LEGO instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:05:55 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:
For almost a week now, I have been unable to download instructions
from the LEGO site: http://www.lego.com/eng/buildinginstructions/ I
have been getting a page saying "Server Error", no matter which
instructions I choose.

I just tried it, and it gave me 'Server error' when clicking on the link.
Right clicking in the browser (FireFox) and choosing 'Save link as...'
worked!

Clicking on the link again also seems to work now, so maybe it's just some
intermittent error with the Lego servers?

Anders Isaksson

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm