 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6222
Subject:
LEGO instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 02:00:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For almost a week now, I have been unable to download instructions from the LEGO
site: http://www.lego.com/eng/buildinginstructions/ I have been getting a page
saying "Server Error", no matter which instructions I choose. I sent an email
off, but got no reply, and then asked some other people, and found that many are
not getting the same error.

I would be interested to know why it is working for some people and not others?

Thanks

ROSCO

Re: LEGO instructions
In lugnet.lego.direct, Ross Crawford wrote:
For almost a week now, I have been unable to download instructions from the LEGO
site: http://www.lego.com/eng/buildinginstructions/ I have been getting a page
saying "Server Error", no matter which instructions I choose. I sent an email
off, but got no reply, and then asked some other people, and found that many are
not getting the same error.

I would be interested to know why it is working for some people and not others?

Thanks

ROSCO

Huh. :-/  It's working ok for me. Have you tried downloading from different
computers? Or logging in/out as a Club member?

-Suz

Re: LEGO instructions
For almost a week now, I have been unable to download instructions from the LEGO
site: http://www.lego.com/eng/buildinginstructions/ I have been getting a page
saying "Server Error", no matter which instructions I choose. I sent an email
off, but got no reply, and then asked some other people, and found that many are
not getting the same error.

I would be interested to know why it is working for some people and not others?

Thanks

ROSCO

Huh. :-/  It's working ok for me. Have you tried downloading from different
computers? Or logging in/out as a Club member?

-Suz

Hmm - I have to say, I am having no problems here either ROSCO. Maybe
you ought to copy the text of the error page, and post it to a Lego
webmaster to see if they can help.

Have you tried deleting all your Lego related cookies, and revisiting the site?

Danny
--
Danny Staple MBCS
OrionRobots

Re: LEGO instructions
For almost a week now, I have been unable to download instructions from
the LEGO
site: http://www.lego.com/eng/buildinginstructions/ I have been getting a
page
saying "Server Error", no matter which instructions I choose. I sent an
email
off, but got no reply, and then asked some other people, and found that
many are
not getting the same error.

Hmm, I get Server Error too. Maybe it doesn't like Australians? (By the way,
I didn't see the Death Star instructions listed).

Kerry

Re: LEGO instructions