 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1920
Re: Mac Java Clarification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:22:17 GMT

Drastically snipped...

In lugnet.lego.direct, Michael Hopkins writes:
... For running Java on a Mac, the
preferred browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer

Is there anyone that finds this as ironic as I do? To run the great anti MS
language on the great anti MS computer from within a browser, the browser
that works best is the MS browser.

FUT .geek

++Lar