 LEGO Company / 853
Re: What's next??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 05:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Christian Treczoks wrote:

How about a webcast for those who can't come? We european AFOLs would
like to see, too, where the community is heading.

I'm not sure if the BrickFest organizers have that in place. I'll defer this
question to that group of hard working people.

Not sure I qualify for "hard working" (possibly hardLY working), but as of right
now, we don't have plans to stream a webcast from the live events. This is due
mainly to limited equipment and the fact that we don't have some of the
expertise that was available at DC shows.

However, it looks like Larry is planning on demonstrating his flying fingers
technique for keynote and QA speeches, and I will be taking pictures and posting
them on the website throughout the event.

Of course, if anybody in the Portland area is interested in volunteering to
spearhead a webcast, I'm all ears...

- Kelly
BrickFest PDX 2004 Webmaster