 LEGO Company / 848
Re: What's next??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:50:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Jake McKee wrote:
As you may know, I will be stepping into Brad's shoes at
the BF PDX Q&A. During this session, I will share many more details about the
LEGO Community Development Team, our vision for the future, our internal and
external successes in 2003, and much more. And of course, there will be
questions and answers!

Hi, Jake,

How about a webcast for those who can't come? We european AFOLs would
like to see, too, where the community is heading.

*having fingers crossed Larry Pieniazek will use his fast typing skills once
more*

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe