 LEGO Company / 850
Re: What's next??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:59:27 GMT

-snip-
   Fan Services(0):
  • BrickLink - I will create a special room with the name BrickFestPDX2004 so you know where I’ll be
  • ClassicCastle.com - I’ll be in the main room as there aren’t special rooms
In both of those my ID is lar...
-snip-

Lar, I’m glad to hear that you have included Classic-Castle in on this. I’ve posted this over there in our forums:

http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6001#6001

And hopefully some of our members will take you up on this. ;o)

-Lenny