 LEGO Company / 3790
Re: Poll for new Town Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:07:39 GMT

I was hoping that the Ambassadors would make a new post to town, train, and announce, especially since they just announced a poll for Star Wars sets for 2009.

While we wait for their post, I might want to add that the suggested sets should be aimed at a younger audience. A poll on other Cafe Corner type sets would be nice as well for AFOLS only.

I might suggest action oriented sets; as not many kids would want to buy a school building unless it came with a school bus. I think firestations and police headquarters have done well, because they have action vehicles and themes.

Thanks again, Scott