 Ambassadors / 334
333  |  335
Subject:
Poll for new Town Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:03:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Ambassadors,

It has been some time since there has been any kind of voting poll for new sets.
Now that the new 2008 sets have come out, it would be a good time to start
thinking of sets that people would like to see in the future.

I think that the LEGO Coummunity has a good feel for what would do well, and
they probably have some new ideas that have not been considered.

With the recent announcement of Tormod being appointed as Head of Coummunity
Development, do you think that gathering ideas for possible Town Sets for 2009
is a good idea?

Many Thanks,
Scott
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=wardlws