 Ambassadors / 385
Re: Poll for new Town Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:11:15 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
   I was hoping that the Ambassadors would make a new post to town, train, and announce, especially since they just announced a poll for Star Wars sets for 2009.

While we wait for their post, I might want to add that the suggested sets should be aimed at a younger audience. A poll on other Cafe Corner type sets would be nice as well for AFOLS only.

I might suggest action oriented sets; as not many kids would want to buy a school building unless it came with a school bus. I think firestations and police headquarters have done well, because they have action vehicles and themes.

Thanks again, Scott

Following on this, I am absolutely sure a yellow school bus would sell great, at least in the US! Something like this or this.

Regular city buses could be fun as well, such as this, this or this.

Regular buildings, like a coffee shop, diner, grocery store (10185 is nice but not for kids), town hall, etc. would be great too!

Roy