 Ambassadors / 382
Re: Poll for new Town Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:52:10 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
Dear Ambassadors,

It has been some time since there has been any kind of voting poll for new sets.
Now that the new 2008 sets have come out, it would be a good time to start
thinking of sets that people would like to see in the future.

I think that the LEGO Coummunity has a good feel for what would do well, and
they probably have some new ideas that have not been considered.

With the recent announcement of Tormod being appointed as Head of Coummunity
Development, do you think that gathering ideas for possible Town Sets for 2009
is a good idea?

Many Thanks,
Scott
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=wardlws

I thought that the sets for 2009 were already in development and are pretty much
fixed at this time.  If not, how about a gun store, reference the discussion on
weapons.  Or a liquor store or maybe a large movie theater.  A drive in.  or a
very large bridge.  You might want to look at all the old store displays.  The
directions are probably around somewhere - unless they were put with the
Samsonite records.  I have an old castle and a river paddle boat that are rather
impressive as well as a Beefeater model and the Target or TRU Harry Potter, Yoda
and R2D2.
John P