 LEGO Company / 3226
Re: Release dates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:55:34 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
<snippage>

OK, Jake.  You have no more excuses.  LEGO comes out with new Harry Potter,
Vikings, Dino Attack and a whole bunch of other new series all requiring new and
unique parts.

Bionicle requires new and unique parts with EVERY incarnation.

KK2 Maxifig knights are almost nothing but unique parts.

No more excuses Jake.  New molds CAN'T be that expensive if LEGO is going
through all of this.

Cypress trees and pitchforks for everyone!

</tongue in cheek>

And that's all I have to say about that.

--Anthony

Wow!!! Tony, you really threw the guantlet down! :D  (how's that for a castle
reference?)

And while he's at it, how about retiring bley and dark bley.  Oh and since
you're making requests, I want some new monorail track and blue baseplates
(that I can buy individually from shop@home).

;)

Thanks, Ben Medinets

   Ben,

   You forgot to ask for a pony.  You can't forget the pony!

   A bag of gold would also be nice.

   LFB