 LEGO Company / 1979
Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 03:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   The survey is only two questions and should take less than 5 minutes to answer. Help me show the rest of the LEGO Company how many voices are out there in the community!

English Survey

Seems to be a lot of support for the Dark Green in this thread, so I thought I’d voice an alternative opinion. Although surely the dark green would be a grand choice for those seeking what would be a huge bulk brick set for other uses, those of us interested in actually growing our fleet of modern era ships might benefit more from the Dark Blue choice. IMHO, the blue would be better to build alternative cargo vessel models, whether for containers, loose (bulk) cargo, or (the one I’d like) tankers. Of course maybe in my naivete I might be missing that there is some line of green ships out there? Even if so, I voted for the blue.

That’s my bit. I gotta run before the Starshippers realize I still have an internet connection... :o

-Hendo