 LEGO Company / 1975
Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:58:53 GMT

Can you find out which Maersk Ship this is modeled after?

Name or Series would be appreciated.

Well, after browsing through www.maersk.com, and finding "the fleet" link (right
side of website)...it appears the LEGO set is based off the F-series freighter,
which looks like the Maersk Sea-Land Freedom, or the Maersk Sea-Land Mariner.

http://www.maersk.com/fleet_type_ships.asp?nav=7&subnav=71&category=1&subcategory=2

(I quickly realized the series of freighter usually bears a ship name of the
same letter...for the most part...)
Scott