 LEGO Company / 1960
Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:07:57 GMT

In lugnet.lego, John Radtke wrote:

If this is genuine 'dark green' of Gary Payton, Professor Lupin, and Bionicle
fame then I'd much prefer that over dark blue. If 'dark green' turns out to be
regular old baseplate green, then I'm going to wish I'd voted for the actually
rare dark blue.

Yes, that dark green. Dark green in the range of dark red (found in RBR) or dark
blue (found in Orient Expedition sets).

Jake

---
Jake McKee