 LEGO Company / 1948
Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 01:48:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   Become part of history and vote on the new color for the next container ship..

Wow! Dark blue or dark green??? That’s a WIN-WIN for AFOLs in my book! Woo-Hoo!

ya! You said it! This rocks!!!

Now if they can get PONL (P&O/NedLloyd) or Evergreen to approve stickers with THEIR logos, respectively, that will be REALLY great.

As for orange, let’s sell this one out and maybe we can get Hanjin or some other orange company next time?

Will it still have the Maersk stickers for the containers? If you’re going with LEGO branding, consider letting our friends at OCTAN branch out into shipping, maybe?