 LEGO Company / 1942
Subject:
HOT! Need your help in choosing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 18:28:31 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Become part of history and vote on the new color for the next container ship..

The Maersk Container ship (set 10152) has been a huge success and will truly be a collector’s items. The limited quantity is nearly gone. Many community members have asked if we can come out with the same model in another color scheme.

We think that’s a great idea, and want your help in picking the color scheme. We would be replacing only the Maersk Blue, with all other colors staying the same.

Head over to the survey (in English or German), and answer the two questions. We need answers ASAP in order to make work for the short turnaround we’re working under. We will take down the survey this coming Wednesday, June 9!

The survey is only two questions and should take less than 5 minutes to answer. Help me show the rest of the LEGO Company how many voices are out there in the community!

English Survey

Wir brauchen eure Hilfe.

Aufgrund der großen Nachfrage nach dem Mærsk Frachtschiff wollen wir eine 2. und nicht limitierte Version in einer anderen Farbe und natürlich nicht mit Mærsk Aufklebern auflegen.

Jetzt wollen wir euch bitten uns mit Hilfe des Links zu einem kurzen Fragebogen mitzuteilen welcher Farbe ihr den Vorzug geben würden.

Wir werden dann dass Schiff in der Farbe produzieren, die die meisten Stimmen bekommen hat!

German Survey

Thanks in advance!
Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...
   Become part of history and vote on the new color for the next container ship..

Wow! Dark blue or dark green??? That’s a WIN-WIN for AFOLs in my book! Woo-Hoo!

JOHN

Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...
   Become part of history and vote on the new color for the next container ship..

The Maersk Container ship (set 10152) has been a huge success and will truly be a collector’s items. The limited quantity is nearly gone. Many community members have asked if we can come out with the same model in another color scheme.

We think that’s a great idea, and want your help in picking the color scheme. We would be replacing only the Maersk Blue, with all other colors staying the same.

Thanks in advance!
Jake

At the same price ??

Maarten

In lugnet.lego, Maarten Steurbaut wrote:

We think that’s a great idea, and want your help in picking the color
scheme. We would be replacing only the Maersk Blue, with all other colors
staying the same.

At the same price ??

As I understand, yes.

Jake
[...]