 General / 54421
Re: Getting your MOC's to shows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 00:37:31 GMT

let me tell you about Brick Show 2008.  You can bring you MOCs, you can build
MOCs at the show, or just jump in on the mass builds.

www,brickmuseum.net

dan

Never tried to fly with MOCs, usually we bring glued models so packing is very
easy...but we drive!!!

I would assume the airline is not very good with unglued models.  So making a
custom box would probably be the way to go!!!