 General / 53980
Re: BS Backup Update - Version 0.0.14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:08:04 GMT

Hi, Bob.

Thank you so much for works!
You've made an impressive wide way for our Exodus.

In Japan, my LEGO-mate MUTCHY localized your software for Japanese.
Many J-FOL (including Kids can't understand English)
can save files of her/himself by using BS-Backup Ver.0.0.14/J.

Since MUTCHY has no user-account at LUGNET now,
so I extend our deepest appreciation for your effort,
report current situation,
and seek retrospective approval for localization of your software.

We shall overcome this "JULY-DESTRUCTION" together, hand in hand with.
Yes, We'll.

If someone want to use MUTCHY's Japanese interface version,
Here you can download.
http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mutchy/BSBackupJ_014.zip

Just Imagine.

earl-0(1423)/Kotaro Ono