 General / 53990
Re: BS Backup Update - Version 0.0.14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:35:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Bob Kojima wrote:

does it make sence for everyone to change thier password to something generic so everyone can login to thier account? if so how do you change your password? i can’t find a link.

It’s obvious Kevin has a reason for doing this, and it’s likely to be that his server is getting pounded. If we choose to circumvent it, he will most likely do something else to reduce the load, maybe even take the site down early. I would suggest that is NOT a good thing.

ROSCO