 General / 53954
53953  |  53955
Subject:
BS Backup Update - Version 0.0.14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:09:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A new version of BS Backup can be found here:

http://www.fial.com/bob/partscatalog/download.php

2 major improvements:
  1. re-tries to download a file if it get server error messages
  2. will now download all folders in a root folder that spans multiple pages

it is highly recommended that you get this new version. As traffic increase there will be more and more problems with server errors, time outs and lockups.

And please everyone use some DELAY in your downloads, server traffic is only going to get worse as it gets closer to the end of the month.

Bob